In order to be considered for the Carroll Fellows Initiatives, a student must first be endorsed by a faculty member. To request that the endorsement form be sent to a faculty member, students must email email@example.com. Students will be notified when a nomination has been submitted.
The first-year paper application consists of:
- Completed Application Cover Sheet
- Resume, no more than 2 pages
- Unofficial Transcript
- Please download the Carroll Fellows Initiative Application Guidelines and Forms. The document includes all information needed to complete the paper dossier.
- Compile all the application materials, with the exception of the letters of reference, and scan into one PDF file.
- Save the document as YourLastNameYourFirstName - CFIAppFY17 (e.g. HoyaJane - CFIAppFY17)
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12p on Thursday, December 1, 2016.
Upon the submission of your application, you will receive an email confirmation.
Accepted students are expected to be free for the Carroll Forum on Fridays from 1:00p - 2:50p and to attend the mandatory Winter Orientation on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.