Eisenhower Global Scholars Program
The Eisenhower Global Scholars Program is a new dimension of the prestigious Eisenhower Fellowship Program. The Global Scholars Program will send outstanding American university graduates abroad for one academic year to earn a Master’s degree in either Public Policy from the Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford or a Master’s degree in International Relations from the School of Global and Public Affairs at IE University in Madrid. All courses are offered in English. All expenses paid.
Candidates must first apply directly to the Blavatnik School or IE University via their standard admissions processes and be accepted before they can be considered for the Global Scholars Program.
During their academic year of study, or after the school year is completed, the Scholars will travel for two weeks to a few cities in Europe to meet with Eisenhower Fellows. Eisenhower Scholars will experience the lifelong connection to a network of like-minded leaders. The Scholars will be offered optional summer internships in collaboration with the EF Global Network.
In addition to academic ability and achievement, applicants must demonstrate a high level of commitment to public service, as evidenced by their chosen career path in the public, private or non-profit fields and/or an outstanding record of community service.
- U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident currently residing in the U.S.
- Currently senior or recent alum (preferred age range is 20 to 30)
- Minimum GPA of 3.7
- Exceptional academic record
- Placement offered at the Blavatnik School or IE University
- Proven track record of leadership and a commitment to tackling real world challenges
- Completed Application Form including CV
- A concrete project proposal that your international post-graduate study will advance (part of the application form)
Blavatnik School: deadline Jan 10th, 2020
IE University: rolling admissions but preference given to applicants received before Feb 1st, 2020
Eisenhower Scholars: deadline Feb 14th, 2020
For more information, please contact GOFAR at email@example.com.