Fulbright International Education Adminstrators Program (IEA)
The International Education Administrators (IEA) seminars program gives international education professionals in the United States the opportunity to establish meaningful and lasting connections with the higher education systems of foreign countries.
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements—unless specific exemptions are stated in individual country or award descriptions:
- U.S. citizenship at the time of application. Permanent resident status is not sufficient.
- A Ph.D. is not required for these awards
- Foreign language proficiency as specified in the award description or as required for the completion of the proposed project. (Note: Except in certain world areas and countries, lecturing is in English.)
- Sound physical and mental health
- Limits apply to previous Fulbright Scholar grantees
- Grants shall not authorize activity for which a license to practice medicine or nursing is required.
Award programs are available in the following countries:
Application deadlines vary based on program and country. Please visit the Fulbright International Education Administrators Program website for further details and the application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions not answered on the website.